Online gambling is a huge industry that has been growing steadily for the last few years. It’s estimated that online gamblers will spend over $200 billion in 2019! Some people become experts gamblers as with practicing gambling for a long time, for anyone to become a pro in gambling, a person must know some facts regarding online gambling.Here are some facts about this industry you might not know, but you should know and consider before entering into the world of online gambling.
1) Online gambling was legalized by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2018 because of “the right to engage in private conduct without government interference.”
2) The most popular form of online gambling is sports betting, followed by casino games and poker.
3) A recent study found that 11% of all American adults have gambled online at some point with men being more likely than women to do so.
4) People with gambling problems are more likely to gamble online than those who don’t have a problem.
5) Gambling is the most popular form of entertainment in China, with close to $100 billion being spent on it every year.
6) People are more likely to gamble online than in any other form of gambling.
7) The average age of an online gambler is 37.
8) There are more than 200 메이저사이트, with the top three being Bovada (sports betting), PokerStars.com, and PartyPoker.
9) Online gambling is now the most popular form of entertainment in China, with close to $100 billion being spent.
12) The most popular form is sports betting followed by casino games and poker, with men more likely than women to gamble online.
13) Giving yourself a budget for how much you’re allowed to gamble each day or week will help keep your finances from being overspent by gambling too often.